Skip to content
- Our students accompanied by their teachers visit the LCBM Care and Support Home (HIV/AIDS Project) in Tilak Nagar, New Delhi and the Lott Carey Baptist Mission Primary School in Meerut. They present gifts to the students.
- Accompanied by their teachers they also visit the Somerville Non Formal Education Project in Faridabad. They present educational material to the students.
- Students collect notebooks, toys and eatables and donate them to three NGOs in Noida.
- Our students collect money and clothes for the children living in the slums. They are escorted by their teachers and distribute the above to the slum dwellers.
- Students collect money every month and it is deposited in the Poor Box fund. The Poor box fund was utilised to meet the medical expenses of a critically ill child. Cash from the Poor box fund was given as a wedding gift to a poor and needy girl.
- Students visit Mata Bhawanti Chadha Niketan, a special school for mentally and physically challenged children on the International Day of the Disabled. They present chocolates, exchange gifts and have a wonderful time interacting with the students.